Thursday 30 July 2009

Mini Frugal Haul

As university draws closer, I have to retrain my shopaholicness into a more frugal variety! Today, I did exceedingly well! I even had money left over for a blueberry crumble muffin (perhaps this wasn't exactly re-educating my spending, there wont be any blueberry crumble muffins in September =( ).


From left to right:

  • James Brown London, Intensive Mask for Hair - Free with Marie Claire magazine!! It smells delicious. Apparently Kate Moss and James Brown work hand in hand. The smell reminds me of The Body Shop's Shea Butter Body Butter!

  • The Body Shop, Eye Definer in 'Black' and 'Brilliant Blue' - Free with InStyle magazine, these are due to be released in store on the 20th of August. The pencil is lovely and creamy and glides on really easily. I've always wanted a blue eyeliner and never got round to purchasing one, and now I have one for free plus a magazine to read!
  • MAC, Liquidlast Liner in 'Powerplum' - I admit, this was not a frugal purchase, but I fell in love with the colour and I was afraid I'd never see it again if I didn't buy it there and then. Let's quickly move on. (The photo doesn't do the colour any justice, it is much more metallic plum in real life! Note to self: fix photo lighting).
  • Collection 2000, Hot Looks Fast Dry in 'Dynasty' - After seeing this on http://lollipop26writes.blogspot.com/ I knew I had to have it, plus for £1.75 it beats OPI any day. Nearly. It's the perfect lilac cream and it looks good with very nearly anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment