Friday 31 July 2009

Soap and Glory Haul + New bronzer and top!

After hearing that Boots had 1/3 off on ALL Soap and Glory products, I went a little crazy. Thankfully, Boots is the bestest shop in the world and I ended up with an extra 300 points (£3) on my advantage card from this little lot. A little something from Prestige also happened to fall into the basket.Super Eyes - Moisturising Eye Gel

I haven't had an eye gel before. In the past I've mostly used a cream and didn't find it to be too inspiring when it came to lifting my eye area. This particular gel has fine-line-fighting tripeptide, caffeine, pro-vitamin pathenol and Aloe Vera juice. Sounds good, looks good, and I'm very excited to try!


Make Yourself Youthful - Rejuvenating Face Serum

This smells like oranges. Yum Yum. It really smells good enough to nibble on. You apply this after cleansing and toning and before moisturising... and it has the benefits of anti-wrinkle peptides! Despite not having any wrinkles, I do sometimes find the odd fine line, which saddens me hugely. I'm praying this will solve my fine line sadness. The formula has Shea butter, sweet orange peel oil, ginseng and botanical soothing extracts. I still can't get over how nice it smells :)

Mist You Madly - Fragrant Body Spray

Soap and Glory make my favourite body sprays of all time. They're perfect for spritzing on after a shower (to save on the tres expensive eau de parfum!) and before bed. Mist You Mady smells as amazing as I hoped it would, with notes of Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Magnolia, Freesia, Vanilla and Musk! Plus the bottle looks very pretty.

Glam-A-Lot - Fragrant Body Spray

"Fresh Flowers layered on a Woody, Vanilla Musk base". This is divine. It makes me feel happy and la di da. The woody-ness of it is gorgeous, and I can't stop sniffing! With both body sprays, the fragrance lasts for a long time which is a bonus that other body sprays lack.

Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Sun Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in 'Glam Tan'

I've heard a lot of good things about Prestige's bronzers, so I decided to pick one up. Unlike MAC MSFs, this isn't full of glitter. It has a gorgeous shimmery effect and it's the perfect golden bronzy colour on my fair skin. I'm looking forward to playing around with this, as I lack a selection in the bronzing department.

And finally, I fell in love in River Island. I don't venture into River Island very often, because they usually tend to stick to garish colours (e.g. fluorescent pink) which I'm frightened of. But I had time to kill so I popped in and I found this:
It reminds me of the sort of thing All Saints (one of my favourite shops!) sells, but at about 75% less monies. I love the fact it is fitted around the top and waist and then flares out around the back and hips. It also has ruched sleeves at the bottom! I love all the little touches. I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment